Call a DUI Lawyer in East Peoria IL Before Your Trial
Don’t let yourself be convinced there’s nothing to do about a DUI charge. Whether it’s your first or your fifth charge, there’s always a way to handle your case. In some instances, you can either reduce your DUI charge or sometimes get you out of it altogether. However, such legal maneuvering isn’t possible without the help of an experienced DUI lawyer. And if searching for such a DUI lawyer for East Peoria IL, look no further than Schierer & Ritchie, LLC.
At Schierer & Ritchie, LLC, we offer the solution to your drunk driving charges. Our team of attorneys works to ensure you are given due process during your case. We evaluate every angle of your arrest and help determine the best course of action for your unique situation. Our attorneys understand mistakes can be made, and you deserve a chance to show that. And in other cases, we can help get down to the root of your problem and determine whether your arrest was entirely fair to you or not. Our primary goal is to see you get the best possible outcome for your case.
Why is a DUI Lawyer Necessary for Your Case?
Truthfully, you don’t need a lawyer if charged with a DUI. However, without an attorney, you make it more difficult for yourself to get a fair outcome for your case. Allow a lawyer to handle the legal intricacies of your unique situation.
- Additional Circumstances
- Sometimes, a DUI is as simple as you getting pulled over, failing a sobriety test and being charged with a crime. However, for more serious DUI offenses involving property damage, auto accidents, child endangerment and other factors, you have a more complicated case on your hands. A DUI lawyer can help navigate the additional elements of your case and help mitigate any further criminal charges.
- Assessing Your Case
- Without a DUI lawyer, there’s no legal professional who thoroughly evaluates your case. You end up going to trial with only your word and the word of the arresting officer to go off. And most every time, your judge will side with the officer. But, if you hire a lawyer, they will look at every angle of your case. In some scenarios, they may find the officer had no good reason to pull you over, or they may have improperly administered your sobriety test. In such cases, there’s the potential of a judge throwing them out.
- Saving You Time and Money
- Ultimately, if you do get caught drinking and driving, there will be some price to pay. Although, that doesn’t mean that price should financially drain you. Everyone deserves another chance, and our law firm sincerely believes that. Whether facing a license suspension, hefty fine, jail time or a combination of it all, our team of attorneys will work to reduce your sentencing to something fair and manageable. With our assistance, we’ll help get you that second chance.
Coming to Your Defense
Beyond our experience as a DUI lawyer for East Peoria IL, Schierer & Ritchie assist locals with all variety of criminal offenses. We offer our services as a criminal defense attorney for cases involving:
- Drug Crimes – The possession, creation, sale, and use of illegal substances such as meth, heroin, cocaine, ketamine, etc.
- Gun Crimes – The illegal use, sale or possession of firearms. Firearms possession is considered illegal if the gun isn’t registered, you don’t have a permit or you have intent to use the said gun illegally.
- Violent Crimes – Murder, manslaughter, assault, battery, and any offense meant to harm another individual. Violent crimes often cross over with gun crimes and theft crimes.
- Theft Crimes – Burglary, shoplifting, robbery and mugging. Again, theft crimes can often cross over with gun crimes and violent crimes.
- Sex Crimes – Solicitation of a minor, rape, possession of child pornography, etc.
Contact a Lawyer
DUIs, like any other crime, are a serious enough offense to where a DUI lawyer for East Peoria IL is your best shot at receiving a better outcome for your case. If looking for such a lawyer, give Schierer & Ritchie, LLC, a call today. You can contact us at (309) 839-2024 and ask about a free consultation. Also, we are located at 1009 Illini Dr, East Peoria, IL 61611.